Studio Apartments with an area of about 50 m2 provide a spacious living room with a kitchenette and dining area. In a separate bedroom area there is a comfortable bed, directed towards panoramic windows. The apartment also has a modern finished bathroom with a bathtub or shower to choose from. In selected apartments there is also a separate room for a wardrobe or pantry.
Living room with kitchenette and bedroom area, separate bathroom Number of bathrooms: 1 Beds composition: Double bed
- Long-term rental contracts for residential purposes are concluded for a fixed period of time min. 3 months.
- Long-term rental contracts for office purposes are concluded for a fixed period of time min. 12 months.
- The rent is increased by service and administration charges. The amount of charges depends on the area of the apartment.
- A guarantee deposit of 1 month's rent is required.
- Rent with charges is charged in advance at the beginning of each month.
- We guarantee two sets of keys with elevator access cards.
- Selected additional services are associated with additional costs.
When deciding on a long-term rental in Sky Tower, it is worth to pay attention to the location of the apartment in relation to the world directions. Each floor in the Tower is oval in the cross section and gives 9 apartments for use.
Apartments no. 1 and 2 are directed to the east, no. 3 and 4 are directed to the south. From the windows of apartment no. 5, 6 and 7 we can admire the western part of Wrocław. Apartments no. 8 and 9 offer a view to the north of the city, i.e. Wroclaw Market Square and the Old Town.