The apartments have three separate rooms, including an intimate bedroom with a large double bed and a wardrobe. Another room is a study room, which can serve as a guest room, with a place to work and a sofa bed. The spacious living room has comfortable, wide sofas and comfortable armchairs. Additionally, a kitchenette with a dining table and chairs. Enthusiasts of elegant interiors will certainly appreciate the original design of bathroom.
3-rooms apartments with 2 bedrooms 100m2
Living room with kitchen and dining area, 1 bedroom with large double bed, 2 bedroom with sofa bed or office, 1 or 2 bathrooms Number of bathrooms: 1-2 Beds composition: Double bed, sofa bed in the 2nd bedroom
- Long-term rental contracts for residential purposes are concluded for a fixed period of time min. 3 months.
- Long-term rental contracts for office purposes are concluded for a fixed period of time min. 12 months.
- The rent is increased by service and administration charges. The amount of charges depends on the area of the apartment.
- A guarantee deposit of 1 month's rent is required.
- Rent with charges is charged in advance at the beginning of each month.
- We guarantee two sets of keys with elevator access cards.
- Selected additional services are associated with additional costs.
When deciding on a long-term rental in Sky Tower, it is worth to pay attention to the location of the apartment in relation to the world directions. Each floor in the Tower is oval in the cross section and gives 9 apartments for use.
Apartments no. 1 and 2 are directed to the east, no. 3 and 4 are directed to the south. From the windows of apartment no. 5, 6 and 7 we can admire the western part of Wrocław. Apartments no. 8 and 9 offer a view to the north of the city, i.e. Wroclaw Market Square and the Old Town.